How to find us
By car from Cologne:
- - If you come from Cologne center, take A57 direction Krefeld, then A1 direction Dortmund until motorway cross "Leverkusen-West"
- If you come from Cologne east, take the A3 direction Oberhausen, then A1 direction Koblenz/Düsseldorf, take the next exit (cross "Leverkusen-West")
- At motorway cross "Leverkusen-West" take the A59 direction Düsseldorf
- Take the first exit (Nr. 27) Rheindorf/Hitdorf, then turn right direction Hitdorf
- In Hitdorf 100m after the Bft petrol station turn left at the sign "Fähre Köln-Langel"
- Take the 2nd right (Wiesenstr.), about 200m straight along the rhine until Nr 54. You can park on the left side at the yacht harbour.
By car from Düsseldorf:
- A59 direction Leverkusen
- At motorway cross "Monheim-Süd", take the exit "Hitdorf", then turn left direction Hitdorf (Langenfelder Str.)
- After 3 km in Hitdorf go straight ahead across the main street (Hitdorfer Str.) until you come to the Rhine.
- Turn right until Nr 54. You can park on the left side at the yacht harbour.
- S6 from Cologne (17 min.) or Düsseldorf to Leverkusen-Mitte
- Bus Nr. 233 direction Monheim (17 min).
After 8 pm or on the weekend first take bus 211 until "Rheindorf-Pützdelle", usually wait 5 minutes and then bus 233.
- Exit in Hitdorf, bus stop "Werftstrasse"
- turn down Werftstrasse towards the Rhine, then turn left along the Rhine
- After approx. 50m house nr. 54.
» timetables here
- You can also get out of the train S6 in Leverkusen-Rheindorf and call us, we will pick you up.
- from Cologne tram N°12 until termimus Merkenich
- Bus 121, 10 minutes until terminus "Köln Langel Fähre"
- Ferry (4 min.) 1 Eur/Person or 3 Eur/car with one Person (until 8pm, in winter until 7pm)
- turn left and have a nice 5 minutes walk.
- Cologne Airport (Köln-Bonn) or Düsseldorf international
- cheap lines are Germanwings or Easyjet
- it is easy to take the train from the Cologne airport: S13 until Köln-Deutz, then S6 until Leverkusen-Rheindorf or Leverkusen-Mitte.